White Crystalline Aniracetam Nootropic Powder Food Grade CAS 72432-10-1
White crystalline powder
Loss on drying
Assay by HPLC
Application of High Quality 99% Aniracetam / Aniracetam Powder :
1 High Quality 99% Aniracetam / Aniracetam Powder (1-[(4-methoxybenzoyl)]- 2-pyrrolidinone) is a fat soluble analog of the nootropic Piracetam. While it shares many of Piracetam’s effects on the brain it has two main unique advantages Piracetam does not have:
1) Being fat soluble, Aniracetam it has far better penetration into the brain through the blood brain barrier.
2) High Quality 99% Aniracetam / Aniracetam Powder is a potent stimulator of the brain’s Glutamate AMPA receptors. AMPA receptor research is considered an exciting development in studying and enhancing cognition. Such compounds that effect AMPA receptors are called Ampakines. The USA's Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) has been actively researching ampakines for military use.
High Quality 99% Aniracetam / Aniracetam Powder is an analogue of piracetam, it can improve memory recall, reaction and detail. Like all of piracetam's analogues less aniracetam is required, (i.e. milligram dose per kilogram body weight).
Quality Control of Health Sources
1. A system in accordance with GMP standard, supervision on whole production process-
2. Health Sources is equipped with advanced detecting device, such as AFS, GC, HPLC, UV etc, supply the detailed Certificate of Analysis
3. Procurement-Strictly on selecting raw materials
4. Production-Strictly according to the standard specifications, conform to USP, EP, BP, CP, AJI, FCC etc pharmaceutical and/or food standards
5. Warehousing and storage: Clear and dry condition with suitable temperature.
6.Transportation - Audit and supervise the logistics environment to ensure storage safety
7. Keep samples for all batches goods to be traceable in case of quality discrepance.
What is ISO 9001:2008?
ISO stands for International Standards Organization. The "9001:2008" designation is the specific standard under which our Quality Management System is certified. Since 2003, Wuxi Accobio Biotech Inc. has successfully implemented a quality system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 quality standard for custom packaging of essential oils, natural cosmetics and their raw materials. We are audited each year to International Standards by Certified auditors. They ensure that our system conforms; specifically we are required to meet the following obligations: Annual Customer Service survey Every customer concern must be logged and trended The Management Team must meet monthly with documented meeting notes All approved vendors must be listed and gone through appropriate screening Internal audits must take place each quarter We must demonstrate objective evidence of improvement We must have written processes and procedures for the following:
• Defining Management Responsibilities
• Defining Training requirements and responsibilities
• Establishing and Evaluating Quality Vendors
• Control of Product
• Control of Non-conforming product
• Production planning
• Calibration and testing of equipment
• Inspection and acceptance criteria
• Purchasing and receiving
• Identify business elements that can affect quality
• Documentation and record keeping
• Master list of approved forms
• Traceability from purchase through to end user
• Verification and storage of product
• Effective handling and packaging
• Analysis of data
Please click here to download a copy of our ISO 9001:2008 registration.
What is an MSDS?
MSDS stands for Material Safety Data Sheet. It provides detailed product information needed by material handlers and emergency workers on physical and chemical data. This includes melting points, boiling points, flash points, reactivity, first aid instruction, toxicity, storage recommendations, disposal instructions, control measures, protective equipment instructions, and spill and leak procedures.
What is a Certificate of Analysis?
A Certificate of Analysis is the result of testing against acceptable parameters. Certificates of Analysis can look quite different from product to product, industry to industry. However, with Essential Oils, measurement quite often consists of the dominant constituent of a particular oil.
Quality Assurance laboratory is well designed as per pharma standards having chemical and microbiological sections, apart from instrumentation room. All sections have latest testing instruments, which are handled by qualified and experience technical personnel assuring the quality of in put raw material and final products as per laid down specifications. In process control ( IPC ) tests are carried out at specified stage of processes to conform that quality standards are met .AccoBio Quality Assurance team monitors the quality of the products right from the raw materials procurement stage to the expiry date of the finished product, thus ensuring the customers get the finest products. In order to insure the quality, AccoBio control raw material strictly. All the products should be record with all the procedure so that we can check each step easily.
• UV-VIS Spectrophotometer